Saturday, September 15, 2007

Research: Website 6

6.Communicator World
http://www.communicatorworld.com/home.aspx


This is a flash website and done by a designer studio. This consider an extra one but i found it was so intresting so i share it here also. It is different with the website that i research just now. This website is using the meta mine method as user need to explore then only know there is a button to click or get futhure information. I really donno how to draft out the grid system of this website ><".. I found out this kind of website is instresting also. It just like a game and feel free to explore. But the way i think this kind of website cannot serve for certain purpose as the information was not instance . We need time to found out 1 by 1.
More screenshot


3 comments:

zYen said...

Wow..the website is great...
It looks like your style.

First of all, this website load very fast although there'r a lot of flash stuff inside. Cool.
The interface is very interesting and cute. So many tiny people walking around and the visual very nice.
Every links bring us to different places and I thought it was cute and interesting.

I hardly critique on this website since I really love it very much.
Better I move on to another website you have analysis.XD

mirxu ♡ said...

hahaha yea.. i love dis website too..it is reli cute..i love the page in the train of the thoughts...there impress my mindset and thoughts...

Angel天使.Cupid爱神.Devil恶魔 said...

Load fast?
It's load quite slow for me loh~~
dont know, maybe it's my line gua~~

Hrm...
This website looks soooo cute..
hehe
the font used in this website are very suitable for this website. and the colour used gives people a very harmony feeling.

too bad there's any sound effect in this website.